Anyone mining curecoin?

Kardonxt

2[H]4U
The coin hasn't done anything but drop in value since launch but I have a friend who is hyping the crap out of it. He seems to think the price is going to go through the roof.

It seems to be the most profitable coin right now. At the rates its value has been falling I don't see it staying that way for long.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? I'm 1/2 tempted to start mining it just because I'm usually wrong when it comes to the next big crapcoin lol.

doesn't this one do work for one of the big DC things? If so as long as its close to "market rate" for power you might as well stick with doing something good with the power. I'm just leasing my power out constantly and that usually earns a premium over just mining the coins directly

You pretty much get coins for running folding@home.

I'm not really looking for the $10-15 a day my small farm would bring in a multi-pool or rig rental anymore. Now i'm more interested in trying to mine the next big thing and make the big bucks when it hits big. I know it's a long shot but it's what makes the hobby fun for me now that I have downsized.

You pretty much get coins for running folding@home.

I'm not really looking for the $10-15 a day my small farm would bring in a multi-pool or rig rental anymore. Now i'm more interested in trying to mine the next big thing and make the big bucks when it hits big. I know it's a long shot but it's what makes the hobby fun for me now that I have downsized.

seems to be what most people are doing. I'm taking advantage of that by leasing my rigs out. Prices spike big time when people are chasing the new coins and I get a far more reliable payday out of it by only checking one place.

I forgot how much i disliked folding lol. I forgot about the annoyance of finishing work units before making any major changes to rigs.

Back