anyone got a receipt for z-560s?

Mad_Gamer

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey I got my Z-560's online and I dont have the reciept. My sub and my back right speaker died and Im trying to RMA them. They need a proof of purchase but I dont have it so I was wondering if anyone had one that I could show cuz I did buy these and I should be honored the warrenty for it but they just dont understand. Ive tried to explain to them but they have to follow the rules cuz they could get fired and Im SOL. Thanks guys!

Normally I would rant and rave about retail fraud and abusing a companies warrantee program but in your case I feel your pain.
Did you contact the place you bought these speakers from about getting a copy of your invoice? It seems to me that is your only legitimate hope for a RMA. You can always take them to your local electronics guru to get repaired. ;)

Yeah I feel bad doing this cuz it sucks, Im not trying to get a new pair of speakers for free, I just want mine to work cuz I love these speakers. I dont even remember what online store I got it from let alone fine the dumb receipt. I dunno....Hopefully I can find someoen to fix it for cheap or maybe I should just save up for z680s.....

what did u buy it with? u couldn't have paid cash....... go to ur bank and find out the company. then find out the site for that company. not that hard. paypal even keeps email adress records if u paid with paypal. if u paid with money order you may be f'ed

What about any form of email receipt? Generally online stores will email you an electronic copy of the receipt.

Yeah I will search to my papal account for reciept. and the online reciept....I've reformatted my computer atleast 10 times since then

Originally posted by Mad_Gamer
Yeah I will search to my papal account for reciept.

Wow...the pope buy's 560's? Good lord! God must never have heard Klipsch's before..

When I RMA'ed my set, they just asked me for the serial on the bottom of the sub.

Originally posted by nullvector
Wow...the pope buy's 560's? Good lord! God must never have heard Klipsch's before..

lmao, and the award for bad pun of the day goes to...! :p

You should keep track of -everything- you buy on the internet. It's only prudent.

Back