Anybody into headphone audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberNewb

Limp Gawd
I just bought 18 NEC CDR-602 CD external CD drives.

If anyone is curious...

If you are into hi-fi audio you can mate one of these drives with a 100.00 ART DIO and have a CD source that rivals CD players in the muli-thousand dollar price range.

If anybody is interested in one, let me know. I got more than I can use.

Hmm, when did this become the for sale section? :rolleyes:
In case you are just ignorant of The Forum Rules let me quote them for you

No advertising, buying, selling, or trading anywhere with the exception of the For Sale / Trade forum.

Hmm... I didn't say anything about advertising, buying, selling, or trading

I pointed out that I had about 14 drives more than I need, what the
"audiophile" use for these drives are, and asked if anybody wanted one.

The only cost I mentioned was for a product I don't have 14 extra of, which is the ART DIO... you would have to come up with one of those or something similar on your own to use this drive for "hi fi" purposes..

Sorry about me for trying to be a nice guy and hook other hi-fi folks up. I assume I still gained a few karma points, regardless of your opinion of my intent.

zachary I'm not sure if that was an insult or a compliment..

Either way, I tried to do something nice here and it appears to have backfired. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Originally posted by UberNewb
Either way, I tried to do something nice here and it appears to have backfired. Sorry if I offended anyone.
It is not so much that you offended anyone.
I think it is pretty cool that you offered these hard to find drives.
What is not cool is that you did it in the wrong part of the forum. If this was the for sale section and you actually posted a price, I would be one of the first ones to reply. ;)
As for finding a DIO for 100$............... got a link cause the best price I have seen is 125$. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back