any hotness on chairs out there?

Hiltonizer

[H]ard|Gawd
In the market for a new chair, as mine is getting a little haggard... staples has a chair sale going on and im considering this sucker: http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/s...051&productId=109986&cmArea=SC2:CG32:CL142570

but $79 for a relatively basic high back chair is more on the higher end of what i'd expect to pay... whatever happened to the good old days of these things being on sale for $30 once in a while?

I'd like to buy 10 or more ideally to make LAN parties easier for all my friends... the worst part about lanning is bringing a comfortable chair. But I can't part with 10x$79 to make my friends lives easier :p

Ask them to buy a chair for themselves then. I just bought a new chair from Office Max: http://www.officemax.com/omax/catalog/sku.jsp?skuId=21225997&searchString=21225997&displayBreadCrumb=null&_requestid=259379

I got it for $79, free shipping for the weekend deal. The foam used for the cushion is hard, but it is supportive. The chair does not suck you in and its real leather. Granted its not a high-back chair, but it is the most comfortable chair I've ever used, due to the foam not going flat.

I was in a rush for a chair.

Pickedup an AK octane that was on sale at Bestbuy (was a little bit off retail) and stacked a 12% coupon so it wasn't too bad. Chair is nice.

I really wanted a mesh based chair but couldn't find one at the price. This one is for the most part mesh based, and I'm really happy with it. Especially for rolling on carpet.

I love my AK octane, ive had it for a year now. Im 285 pounds and no problems so far.

A buddy of mine and I went up to staples the other day and picked up 2 "manager" chairs I think they were called. Originally 150 were on sale for 100 bucks i think, awesome comfortable chair with mesh fabric; wich was important to me beause my bare skin on my old leather computer chair just didint work out to well lol. Pretty much best purchase ive ever made hahaha

Back