Antec TRU550 or Enermax 550?

I'm looking for a 550 as well. I don't really like the idea of taking up a slot for the control panel though. I have two open, and don't really plan on putting anything in there, but still..

I've also been looking at UltraPower 550W Max Internal Power Supply by Mad Dog Multimedia. haven't been able to find any reviews on it though. Probably not a good sign.I like this one more cause its local at comp usa vs shipping online and all the hassle if something goes wrong.

I just ordered the Antec my self i've alway run evermax with no problems but upgrading from the whisper 461 to a 550 i'll let you know :)

You should add the Forton/Sparkle 550 watt unit to your list as well. They're all going to provide you good, reliable power. The Antec will probably be quietest, and the Fortron/Sparkle will definitely be the cheapest. As I said in another recent thread, you can't really go wrong with Forton/Sparkle, Antec, or Enermax, among others.

Have you guys looked at the 550W Super Flower 14CM Blue LED fan PSU? It's made by TTGI and offers great cooling and stable rails. and is abuot $80 most places. Thoughts? It also offers Active PFC and temperature controlled fan.

I highly recommend Antec. Not the cheapest, but I still think its probably the greatest.

Back