American Celebration Food Bundle $60 at Omaha Steaks

SJetski71

Fully [H]
I love a good steak and i've spent enough money in good steakhouses to know what a good steak is. Omaha steaks are usually too expensive but some of their promo's kick serious rear-end. Vegans need not apply (food nazi's...cough). Credit given to Ben's Bargains. Now to cut and paste with wholesale abandon :D

Use their "ORDER FROM A MAILING" option in the top left column for priority code sl4139-7460797, then item 4930beb. Continue and select your free gift of 6 Burgers, Cutlery & Cutting Board. Then use this free shipping promo ! Total is $60. You will get an assortment that includes the following goodies:

6 Burgers, Cutlery & Cutting Board, Cookbook

4 (5 oz.)Filet Mignons

4 (5 oz.)Top Sirloins

4 (4 oz.)Boneless Pork Chops

2 (4.5 oz.)Stuffed Sole with Scallops and Crab

8 (3 oz.)Gourmet Franks

4 (4 oz.)Gourmet Burgers

10 portions Potatoes au Gratin

Who's hungry now? Now i have to have one kick ass lunch to get rid of these hunger pangs!

Edit: Link to ben's bargains for more possible info http://www.bensbargains.net/

Supposedly those that sign up to their mailing list get some hot exclusive offers...frequently. I might sign up myself.

Originally posted by SJetski71
Supposedly those that sign up to their mailing list get some hot exclusive offers...frequently. I might sign up myself.

I signed up for that catalog when I saw the deal had expired. Got 50% off a small sampler for my trouble :)

Sounds good..but with all the possibilities of mad cow disease..I'll stick with fish and chicken.

Originally posted by dktchan
Sounds good..but with all the possibilities of mad cow disease..I'll stick with fish and chicken.

Yeah, if you are eating the brain, brain stem and spinal cord. Watch out for that mercury poisoning in your fish. My point? All things in moderation. :)

Originally posted by dktchan

Oh please..........................

You have about as much of a chance of getting MCD from US beef as you do a chance of getting struck by lightning, bitten by a shark, and crashing in an airliner, all in the same day.

In highschool I was voted as most likely to be struck by lighting....:rolleyes:

Oh well..I'd still rather play it safe....you don't know as it takes a few years to manifest.

Oh well...more power to ya! (As well as good eats....) LOL

My gf got my Dad some Steaks and burgers from these guys for Xmas and there shit is top quality.

Back