ALKAJS:LDKJALSDK Upset With a7n8x

SquiDDy

Limp Gawd
ok, im pretty mad at asus, and im about an inch away from going off and buying a abit mobo

ok, problems started about a month back, the thing just wouldnt boot, the only way i could get it to boot, was if i reset the cmos, i coldnt even get into the bios and then reset things, then start the computer, i had to start from cratch with a cmos reset if i wanted the thing to boot,

ok, so i rma it, figure there is somthing wrong that i cant fix, so i sent it off, and got it back today,

what happens when i hook everything up, yah, dosent start up, and i cant reset the cmos, because the damn jumper wont even come off, its like they glued the thing in place...

anyways, do you think there could be somthing else causing that besides a motherboard issue?? ram??? processor??? its not the vid card because it works fine in my other computer, but im not 100% sure about the ram and processor

alright, from what i gather from just reading the other post somone made about similar problems, i should try to get a new battery??

Back