aim stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassplayer

Limp Gawd
how would i go about finding out about a person who is stalking me over the aol instant messanger, he is stalking me at school but has told me his intentions over the service. it would be nice to know his ip address so i can find his dns, and find out who this mother fucker is, any help would be appreciated! his screen name by the way is Masticate101 or mastlcate101

Maybe you should report this person to the authorities (cops, fbi, school faculty) since it seems like you know this person (from the line "he is stalking me at school").

Here's an idea....set your IM to hide yourself from everyone except those on your buddy list....problem solved.

Sounds like he's made a threat to me, report him/her to the cops with the chat logs. Say you fear for your life, that usually gives them a kick in the ass.

if i could say, get his ip address could i do a dns lookup and find out who his provider is and who it is registred to?

This is heading into a direction that should not be allowed here on the forums. Don't want to risk any legal liabilities.

If you have been threatened by someone, report it to the proper authorities and let them handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back