Abit NF7-S Driver?

Chaballaman

[H]ard|Gawd
I've reinstalled windows and couldn't install one driver for motherboard.
on windows device manager;
Other devices - PCI Universal Serial Bus?

That would be your USB 2.0 driver that it's wanting. If you installed the nForce chipset drivers( I personally use the Mwarhead remix) just go to device manager right click the exclamation point for the USB device it didnt install, and choose update driver. then point it to where you have the chipset driver folder. and look for the USB 2.0 driver and violla !

Chaballaman said:
I've reinstalled windows and couldn't install one driver for motherboard.
on windows device manager;
Other devices - PCI Universal Serial Bus?
Which version of Windows are you running?

If you are running Windows XP, you will need Service Pack 1 or later in order to recognize the USB 2.0 ports.

If you are running Windows 2000, you will need Service Pack 3 or later, and then download the USB 2.0 driver from the Windows Update site.

If you are running Windows 98SE or Windows Me (which does not support USB 2.0), you will need the Abit NF7-S-specific USB 2.0 driver.

Kangg said:
That would be your USB 2.0 driver that it's wanting. If you installed the nForce chipset drivers( I personally use the Mwarhead remix) just go to device manager right click the exclamation point for the USB device it didnt install, and choose update driver. then point it to where you have the chipset driver folder. and look for the USB 2.0 driver and violla !
Sorry, there is absolutely no version of the nVidia nForce driver kit that includes any USB 2.0 drivers. See what I posted above. You will need to get the USB 2.0 drivers from Microsoft (for Windows XP/2000 users) or Abit (for Windows 98/Me users).

Back