a bunch of free anti-smoking posters

im down with anti smoking...wish i could see what the posters looked like

nothing better than a few good posters for a cigarette nazi pow wow! :p

I just quit smoking 3 months ago. Quit "cold turkey" after smoking 6 years, and feel much healthier now. Too bad I switched to alcohol :rolleyes:

Same here, quit about 3 weeks ago. Started drinking a lot. I guess I needed something to calm the cravings.

compslckr said:
100% of smokers die faster

This is just a funny quote I heard once, cant remember the source, or if I am saying it correctly....

I'm gunna be laughing my ass off when all you health nuts are in the hospital 50 years from now, dying of nothing!

ninethreeeleven said:
I'm gunna be laughing my ass off when all you health nuts are in the hospital 50 years from now, dying of nothing!
I used to feel the same way when I smoked. I enjoy life more when I dont smoke. I know I'm gonna die, I just hope I dont die like my mother almost did, grandmother did, my great grandmother did, and her mother did before her. My mom had breast cancer, and got it cut out. Now she is "cancer free" but is in pain everyday. I expect her to live a maximum of 10 more years. Her cancer spread to her stomach, which was replaced by a pouch. Death by Cancer is a painful thing, trust me. Cancer runs in my family, so I pretty much know I will die of cancer one day. I'll be damned it it is from smoking, I want to live longer.

That is kick ass!

I have always been 100% anti-smoking.
Hell, my parents smoke, my friends smoke, but I have never, ever, smoked in my life.
Then again, I've taken advantage over other's stupidity (making money somehow)..

owell, these are going to be awesome next to my AMD and Nvidia posters.. oh yeah, and my milk posters.

Think I will give the ones that I don't use to my school, I ordered like 20..

Back