Jugo4c

n00b
hey guys i just bought a new pc after several years,

stock amd barton 2500
corsair xms 3200 1gb
nf7-s
ati radeon 9800pro

MY 3dmark 2003 score is 5402
is that good or bad might sound like a dumb question but i have been seein alot of scores in the 6000's and other that my cpu ive gota a good video card????

thanks for any input

You might also want to check to see if AGP Texture Acceleration is enabled. I know I keep bringing this up in other threads BUT with the system in my sig; without AGP Texture Acceleration Enabled I was getting the same score as you. This little thing here is easily overlooked.

To see if it's enabled:

Click Start > Run > Type "dxdiag" without the quetes. Once the App is opened, click the Display Tab. There it will tell you what you need to know.

If AGp Texture Acceleration isn't Enabled, install your Motherboard Chipset Drivers and then re-install DirectX. Good luck!

with my specs in my sig i get the same score ( about 5400 ) ON 800X600 :p OVERCLOCKED OF-COURSE:D

ah it's just a guidepoint. go jack up all the settings in your game and go have fun.

Originally posted by Brent
Don't get me started :p

lol

Heh, you know I was going to come in here and start ranting about all the "Hay Guys! Is My E-Penis Large enough" threads =P

Oooh, shit, looks like I did :p

Oh Well,

Cheers,

Mr. Pain

Back