120mm fan need help

I like my Evercool aluminum 120mm fans. ~80 cfm for under 30dB at 12V. If that's too loud for ya, run them at 7V. :cool:

That's what I got on my HC's. I put them on a fanbus so I can adjust them as needed. To be honest the highest setting isn't loud at all with these. I tried the thick Deltas before but they made cliking sound and were quickly scrapped.

go for the evercools. They are great fans, and well worth the money. Just keep in mind the front screw holes are not exactly he normal size. I had to use some rather large sheet metal screws to attatch my fan to the front panel of my case...and even those jsut fit.

These fans seem to have been designed around fitting in the rear of the case, and they do a great job at that. The aluminum frame is also good for load-bearing use. I have my rad and another evercool fan hagning off the one I mounted to the front of my case..and they feel quite solid. Initially it was the loadbearing capabilities of the frame that lead to me buying them...but the performance was what made me get a second one :)

Back