10% off single item at BB Feb 13-16

^^ Thats not true....it only has to be $299 if you want to recive 18 month no interest financing on it...

lol shortly after printing these outthe other day, my dad told me that both him and myself got this in the mail :eek:) guess this'll go towards buying ink :eek:P

Originally posted by Steve_010
^^ Thats not true....it only has to be $299 if you want to recive 18 month no interest financing on it...

Tried to get an A60, and even went to the GM, and coupon was denied. Restrictions are on there, and it's not for the financing. Anybody else get different?

DONT FEED THE BEAST!!!!

Anyways BB was outa the printer i wanted. So i mosied down to a store that acualy likes its customers, Office max. Got the printer and showed it to the ladie. She took it, and i guess they got some 115% price match thingy. So to make a short story long, i got my printer for 21.5% off. hell i even told her " best buy was out of this so they sent me down here". I hate best buy, now i dont have to go back there. Plenty of printer reps at the best buy though, when did they start hanging out there?

Back