1 kinda free year of PC Magazine

BSMaier

Weaksauce
Supposed to have bought the Technology Almanac 2004 but they dont verify anything so have fun.

https://www.zdmcirc.com/zdmcirc/promo/bookoffer/index.html

Thanks. Getting the digital edition for easy archival...as well as saving the trees.

Originally posted by dktchan
Thanks. Getting the digital edition for easy archival...as well as saving the trees.

I thought about getting the digital edition, but with dial-up I didn't think it would be worth it. Plus I have a scanner, so I can just scan the articles that I want to keep.

Plus, I don't care about the trees.:D

Cool, thanks! Altho I am already getting a subscription...Wonder if they will extend it or send me two copies? :)

my subscription expires in may. i signed up for this with the same name and everything i believe. would this go in as an extension or would i get a few overlaps?

Wow man, if this works you are the shit. lol Always good to have a PC magazine coming to your house for free. Thanks. :D

eh, i had a subscription to PC Magazine a while ago. nothing special. plus, they are free at the library, you just have to give them back eventually.

Originally posted by rogue_jedi
eh, i had a subscription to PC Magazine a while ago. nothing special. plus, they are free at the library, you just have to give them back eventually.

Then it's not really free, right? Everything you checkout from the library you have to return, I want something for keeps.

<><> Be careful, I have not received a magazine but they have sent me a bill! <><>

i love people who tell me about great strength... they are fucking TREMENDOUS AND WITH GREAT STRENGTH!!!

argh, i cant edit the post... what i meant to say was that i love people who tell me about free magazines :)

Back