Where are the Biostar Motherboards in USA / NA

Dopamin3

Gawd
Looking around at consumer motherboards available for purchase- Asus, Asrock/NZXT, Gigabyte, and MSI are pretty much all commonplace at various (r)e-tailers in the United States.

Why is Biostar not really found anywhere here? Looking at their motherboards for the newest generations, e.g. the Biostar Z790 Valkyrie and Biostar X670E Valkyrie they look pretty decent especially if they had any availability at a competitive price. Newegg is listed as a reseller for the United States on Biostar's website, but there is not one Biostar motherboard is available that is sold by Newegg. There are some listings on the Newegg marketplace usually from international sellers. Amazon sells various models but from third party sellers at what seems like too high of prices just because of low availability. Are they at all popular in other regions? Is there just no demand in the U.S. for them?

Its a Taiwanese company. And yea looks like you either buy from newegg market or deep in the mines llc (they sell on their own website as well as amazon). I honestly didnt even think they were still around. Not a name ive heard in a long while.

Looking around at consumer motherboards available for purchase- Asus, Asrock/NZXT, Gigabyte, and MSI are pretty much all commonplace at various (r)e-tailers in the United States.

Why is Biostar not really found anywhere here? Looking at their motherboards for the newest generations, e.g. the Biostar Z790 Valkyrie and Biostar X670E Valkyrie they look pretty decent especially if they had any availability at a competitive price. Newegg is listed as a reseller for the United States on Biostar's website, but there is not one Biostar motherboard is available that is sold by Newegg. There are some listings on the Newegg marketplace usually from international sellers. Amazon sells various models but from third party sellers at what seems like too high of prices just because of low availability. Are they at all popular in other regions? Is there just no demand in the U.S. for them?
what darunion said or try through one of the other listed sellers.

Not a name ive heard in a long while.
1692132111856.png

I honestly didnt even think they were still around. Not a name ive heard in a long while.
The last Biostar product I used was an nForce 2 board that I ran my Athlon XP "Barton" 3200+ in. I believe at the time I was using a Radeon 9800 Pro. That was my last single-core system and my last 32-bit system. Hadn't really seen Biostar since, but I've been seeing their name pop up a few times over the last few years. I was quite surprised.

The last Biostar product I used was an nForce 2 board that I ran my Athlon XP "Barton" 3200+ in. I believe at the time I was using a Radeon 9800 Pro. That was my last single-core system and my last 32-bit system. Hadn't really seen Biostar since, but I've been seeing their name pop up a few times over the last few years. I was quite surprised.
I put together a system for a coworker in 2010 using the Biostar A880G+, the first and only Biostar product I ever used. I feel like I built a pretty decent budget system back then under $250 lol (quick edit: I'm missing the power supply and heatsink? here so I can't recall what I used so it was slightly more I'm sure). It was a budget board, so I didn't expect much out of it. I don't remember much other than I threw everything together and it worked fine. The person I built it for liked it for basic usage.

1692236883269.png

I was looking at some Zen 4 stuff and stumbled upon the X670E Valkyrie, checked out the biostar.com.tw homepage and saw they are still making current gen Intel and AMD boards. Which led me to post this thread. With DFI and Abit gone I just want more variety :(

Back