NVIDIA to Only Launch the Flagship GeForce RTX 5090 in 2024, Rest of the Series in 2025

I just got a zotac tri fan 4080 open box fr9m z9tac for $854 shipped. So i am good waiting a while. Pretty stoked on the deal. This way i dont have to deal with all the launch bs and price gouging. Wait a while.

Last edited:
I just got a zotac tri fan 4080 open box fr9m z9tac for $854 shipped. So i am good waiting a while. Pretty stoked on the deal. This way i dont have to deal with all the launch bs and price gouging. Wait a while.
enjoy it for the 2 years it lasts. id highly reccomend undervolting it.

This. Complaining about a $15 extra if your $1600 card didn't include one is s but dramatic in my opinion.

I do think they should be included if you're paying that much, but like I said, most do come with them. MSI seems to include them with all mid-tier models. My Zotac RTX 4070 Super came with one and that isn't exactly a high end card. Cooler is excellent for the price though. About $30-40 cheaper than the MSI/ASUS/Gigabyte counterpart. Anti sag bracket is basic and a nice addition regardless.

Back