Farm experiencing a "rolling-brownout"

pjkenned

[H]ard|Gawd
Sad news, as fun as it is to be #13 in 24hr production all is not well... the SR-2 sold and is now folding for another [H] member who is going to be mowing like crazy soon (should boost PPD by more than 10x starting tomorrow).

Also there has been interest in the dual 6164 HE so that rig may go down as well.

Net result could be a loss of over 220K ppd.

To the [H] apologies for slacking. On the plus side, I see this more as a temporary (<7 days) obstacle to overcome at this point.

No apologies needed. It was great of you to pass those good deals on to fellow [H]orde!

Looking forward to your new D!

Fold On!

No apologies needed. It was great of you to pass those good deals on to fellow [H]orde!

Looking forward to your new D!

Fold On!

What new D??? What have you heard :-P Just want to sit in top 5 on [H] if possible.

sorry to hear this.

on my upside, you've been #1 on my threat list for a bit now, this may delay the inevitable.

More major downtime. Both the DP and MP 6166 HE boxes were taken offline for a period of time this evening. The DP 6166 HE came back online but the quad 6166 HE CPUs are now sitting with the other 6166 HE pair on the shelf. For those counting, That's about 380K ppd sitting on the shelf :-/

Back