Advice on some feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan12

[H]F Junkie
Guys,

Never been in here before. Just need some quick advice without any names being mentioned..

I bought a zune off of a guy in the for sale forum. I paid on the 22nd. He emailed me on the 24th and said he had shipped out the zune on the 23rd, but the USB cable and ac charger was at his other residence and shipped it on the 24th, so I would get that probably the day after the zune arrived.

The zune arrived on the 27th. I waited til the 28th and I didnt get the cables. So I emailed him tuesday afternoon just to ask for a tracking# for the cables.

He responded that evening saying that he lost the cables. he said he ordered new cables for overnight delivery and should have them today, (28th) He also then sent me an email from amazon saying that partial items were shipped. And that the sync cable was delayed..

Today I get the ac charger, but it requires the sync cable to work. So the zune still is of no use to me.

Now he left me feedback and it was positive, as it should have been, He asked for some back. I am inclined to not leave any at all, because i think a neutral is not a good thing. He is trying to make good on the cables by ordering me new ones, and the back order was not his fault.

Would you leave him a neutral, negative, or not at all? And should i tell him about not leaving him feedback or let it all go and just wait for the sync cable?

Wait until the sync cable actually arrives. If it does arrive, I would definitely leave him positive myself as he seems to have gone out of his way to make things right.

Wait until the sync cable actually arrives. If it does arrive, I would definitely leave him positive myself as he seems to have gone out of his way to make things right.

I agree. I would still note that you had to wait extra days for the cables that were supposed to come bundled with the Zune (why people cannot first gather all the materials and then sell the items is beyond my comprehension).

If you get the cable = positive, if you don't = negative. Just leave an explanation that seller was not totally prepared but came through on everything without an issue.

If you get the cable = positive, if you don't = negative. Just leave an explanation that seller was not totally prepared but came through on everything without an issue.

Sounds good...I will go this route. I think this is fair..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back