You're Most Anticipated 2023 Games

I barely keep track of new releases so know nearly nothing about new franchises, but taking a quick look at a few lists:

Starfield
Alan Wake 2
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Final Fantasy XVI
Flashback 2
Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection
Stalker 2: Heart of Chornobyl
Suikoden 1 & II HD Remaster

...none of them are like day-one purchases, but Flashback 2 maybe peeks my interest the most as I really enjoyed the original.

Kerbal Space Program 2
Falling Frontier
V Rising (assuming it goes off of EA in 2023)
Baldur's Gate 3 (assuming it goes off of EA in 2023)
7 Days to Die (assuming it goes off of EA in 2023) LOL

The RE4 remake lived up to expectations, so that's a win.

For me, Street Fighter 6 and Starfield are the biggest other releases for me. If the Elden Ring DLC shows up this year, it too.
Lords of the Fallen, Jedi Survivor, Diablo IV, Tekken 8, and the real/final version of Baldur's Gate 3 would be the next tier.
I was into Lies of P, but the more I see of it the less I care. They've shown a single level in like 30 videos. I think they missed the boat and Elden Ring kinda buried the lower tier Souls'likes.
Is Alan Wake 2 still actually coming this this year? We've seen basically nothing so far, so I'm gonna doubt it.

I'm going to get Suicide Squad %100.
This didn't age well lol. After we saw the gameplay trailer I'm going to go ahead and retract that statement lol. Unless they save it but at this point they can't it's too late. Should have given each hero individual attributes and abilities not all of them having too many similarities especially the guns.

Back