Xbox Series X Problems

Durvelle27

2[H]4U
Ok so i just experienced my first issue while playing my Xbox Series X. While playing Call of Duty: Cold War after 2 1/2 Hours the game froze and my system completely shutoff and i had to do a hard reboot to turn it back on. Anyone else have this happen ?

Ok so i just experienced my first issue while playing my Xbox Series X. While playing Call of Duty: Cold War after 2 1/2 Hours the game froze and my system completely shutoff and i had to do a hard reboot to turn it back on. Anyone else have this happen ?
Did you get any error? And was your xbox in any enclosure? Only thing I could venture a guess at would be heat or just a random crash/lockup from software issues with the game.

Random shuts downs
Disc drive not taking disks....
Pop noises coming and hard reboots happening..

And this is why you never buy these things on release day! cause imagine how long it will take to get an RMA done.. :(

Random shuts downs
Disc drive not taking disks....
Pop noises coming and hard reboots happening..

And this is why you never buy these things on release day! cause imagine how long it will take to get an RMA done.. :(
People have posted in Reddit that RMA took about 4-5 days total to get a new one. Let's also keep in mind that at launch we are going to see maybe even a few hundred people with issues but it will be out of hundreds of thousands I'm sure. I could be wrong but I'd be super surprised if the failure rate of either is above 0.5%.

People have posted in Reddit that RMA took about 4-5 days total to get a new one. Let's also keep in mind that at launch we are going to see maybe even a few hundred people with issues but it will be out of hundreds of thousands I'm sure. I could be wrong but I'd be super surprised if the failure rate of either is above 0.5%.
With the internet people with problems will scream blood murder and the fanboys will jump on it while the rest of the 99.5% keep on gaming with out issue. Just look at all hubba about Xbox smoking when it was just a vape prank.

I had two back compat games give error a few days ago. Did full shutdown, no issues since.

Back