Xbox One w/ extra controller, AC: Unity, AC: Black Flag, and Wolfenstein for $349

I'm not in the market for an Xbox One but I have to say that deal is pretty hot.

hmmm. that is a pretty good deal, especially for that extra controller....

Did I miss it or something? I set it for email notification when it's in stock and nothing.

does the xbone have any good party games or is that basically all Nintendo?

They do have a mix of generic party games you can get from the marketplace, but for genuine fun party and family fun games you'd be best with nintendo as the new mario party is out soon, while games like mario kart and super smash brothers are always a hit with groups.

Did I miss it or something? I set it for email notification when it's in stock and nothing.

Not sure. I never actually saw it in stock. Yesterday it was OOS, but you were able to place an order to be shipped today. Today it's not available for purchase. Maybe they sold all of their incoming stock before they actually got their shipment in?

It sold out super quick when I checked around 9:30 a.m. yesterday it was in stock but by noon when I figured I'd pull the trigger it was OOS.

If anyone selling this bundle used im interested. I went to buy it a few days ago and it was sold out. I signed up to be notified when its available again but somehow I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

Back