X570 Master - Realtek HD Audio Manager

BitFlip

n00b
This has been annoying me today and I just cannot get the Realtek HD Audio Manager to work correctly.

The driver offered on Gigabytes site is completely broken, yes the sound works (Only after actually powering off the board) but Stereo Mix is broken and does not function (I need this), The Realtek HD Audio Manager is non-existent.

The R2.82 driver offered on Realtek's own website kinda works (Again only after powering off the board) and Stereo Mix works as it should but with this install the Realtek's HD Audio Manager is installed but will NOT launch/open!.

The driver installed by Microsoft is extremely basic, no Stereo Mix and no Realtek HD Audio Manager...

I need to use the HD Audio Manager to separate all the inputs but how can I do this without the HD Audio Manager launching?

This has been annoying me today and I just cannot get the Realtek HD Audio Manager to work correctly.

The driver offered on Gigabytes site is completely broken, yes the sound works (Only after actually powering off the board) but Stereo Mix is broken and does not function (I need this), The Realtek HD Audio Manager is non-existent.

The R2.82 driver offered on Realtek's own website kinda works (Again only after powering off the board) and Stereo Mix works as it should but with this install the Realtek's HD Audio Manager is installed but will NOT launch/open!.

The driver installed by Microsoft is extremely basic, no Stereo Mix and no Realtek HD Audio Manager...

I need to use the HD Audio Manager to separate all the inputs but how can I do this without the HD Audio Manager launching?
You still need some help with this?. I have the Elite version of the board and by coincident i managed to get it working with stereo mixer and audio loop back.

Well, the driver on the RealTek site is going to be several years old. They don't release them on the site anymore.

If you delete all the drivers and in Device Manager choose Update Driver and "Search automatically" ... does that driver work?

Back