WTB: Ubiquiti Network Stack

zer0gravity

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello,

I'm helping a nonprofit update their network (horrible slow 10MB Netgear/ home cisco setup) and looking to pick up some Ubiquiti stuff for cheap. Please help out!

Network Stack requirements:
1x UniFi Security Gateway USG
1x UniFi Switch 48 US-48- (500w /750w)
2x UniFI 802.11ac Pro Acess Point UAP-AC-PRO

Thank you very much and shoot me a PM if you have any of the listed above or any Ubiquiti equipment that could help.

Pic of current setup:
eYGtgr5.jpg

Need a CK? I got one of those. Switches I have a US-16-150W and a US-L2-24-POE if interested. Also have a couple nanoHD's (3 x to be exact).

I'm in Rochester as well :)

Why don't you write up an introductory letter and succinct proposal, call Ubnt, and ask for any specific media/non-profit/facilities relationship manager to send your packet to?

Thanks for all the PM's. I'm still looking for stuff, so just shoot me a PM! Thanks again for helping this nonprofit!

Why don't you write up an introductory letter and succinct proposal, call Ubnt, and ask for any specific media/non-profit/facilities relationship manager to send your packet to?

I'm just helping them "Probono" I'm not looking to put too much time into it. They only have 1 manager / overhead and all just a small staff (Vet client) but might be worth asking her to look into.

Free and or massively discounted gear is always worth a shot.

We had a large pile of gear for trade shows that would become deprecated.

I'd literally give it away to schools or whatever

Back