WTB: NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT

Dan_D

Extremely [H]
I'm looking for a GeForce 6600GT. I suppose a 6800GT or Ultra would do as well. However I don't need that much power for what I intend to use it for. I need this because it will do S-Video out and DVI at the same time while in BIOS. This enables me to do BIOS captures for reviews. Something the newer cards do not do. They'll work in Windows of course but that's not what I need. I'd prefer a reference design as well. I have no brand preference I just need the card to be in good working shape.

Just PM me or E-Mail me and let me know what you want for it plus shipping. I'm not willing to pay a lot so keep that in mind. Local in DFW even better, but having to have it shipped is fine.

I have a few if your interested I'll let one go for shipping since it's for the good of hardocp reviews.

I have a few if your interested I'll let one go for shipping since it's for the good of hardocp reviews.

Much appreciated. Let me know how you want the money and how much shipping is to 75126.

I can just send it flat rate USPS which should only be around 5 bucks, in all honesty I can just cover shipping, no big deal. I remember when hardocp was just a page off of his personal page. Back in the good ole days before Tom had toms hardware when it was him and his roadrunner lol. Just pm me the address.

Back