WTB: HP touchpad 16G

power

Limp Gawd
Well after too many canceled orders I am willing to pay a premium for one. Is there anyone willing to sell theirs for $150 + shipping to save on Ebay fees, etc? PM me if so... There's some on Ebay for under that but zero feedback i am staying away. Would rather buy from someone reputable.

References or heatware also

thanks

Anyone? I have a brand new sealed in box Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Mark II printer for trade for any photographers/printing shops out there. PM me with offers. Thx

I have a 32GB (unopened) that I bought for daughter ... but I can be convinced that she does not need one (no, I'm not looking for a 50% premium)

what's one more bump... Please do not PM just to tell me it's not for sale after. A couple of members have gotten my hopes up at a reasonable price then backed out on me. Getting a TP has been painful enough already! Seriously...

I have non CC paypal waiting or I have a $200 AMEX prepaid rewards card from a Canon printer rebate a couple months back. Also have the printer itself if anyone can use a professional printer.

you may want to try a aaron's (the rental place) i bought one on thursday that came with a case for right under $200

Talked with some friends that work at Best Buy here in Jackson and they said they have more coming on the Tuesday or possibly Thursday truck. Probably not a load of them but you might be able to get there when the truck is getting there to grab one off of it.

I appreciate it guys/gals but there is nothing in Michigan right now. No HHGregg, no Aaron's that I know of and BB and Staples are all OOS.

Back