WTB: DDR2 4 GB+

TeK-FX

Limp Gawd
I have an older Core 2 Quad 9600 and I recently acquired a Dell Optiplex 960 from work.

I currently have 4 GB 533 MHz in the Quad 9600 and no RAM for the Optiplex 960.

I am looking for another 4 GB 533 MHz for the Q9600 and 4 GB for the Optiplex 960.

Heatware and eBay profiles are in my signature. Let me know if you have any questions, thank you.

I have quite a few sticks of DDR2 at home. Are you looking for single 4GB dimms or 2x2GB etc?

It has been super busy the past few days. I am checking PMs and I will respond. Thank you!

catogtp I would take either. I would like to bump my Core 2 Quad setup to at least 8 GB but it supports 16 GB.

The Optiplex will supports up to 8 GB and I would like to give that to my grandmother once it is setup. Basic web, email and Facebook type stuff so 4 GB would be good for that. She bought herself a HP Laptop with Windows 10 and she does not like it at all.

Board: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3013#ov

I found 1 last set of these:

4GB HYNIX 2x2GB PC2-6400U DDR2 800MHz Dimms

Tested then pulled.

$12 shipped USPS 1st class with DC. Paypal only

PM me if you would like them.

It has been super busy the past few days. I am checking PMs and I will respond. Thank you!

catogtp I would take either. I would like to bump my Core 2 Quad setup to at least 8 GB but it supports 16 GB.

The Optiplex will supports up to 8 GB and I would like to give that to my grandmother once it is setup. Basic web, email and Facebook type stuff so 4 GB would be good for that. She bought herself a HP Laptop with Windows 10 and she does not like it at all.

Board: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-EP45-UD3R (rev. 1.1)

I am pretty sure I have a set of 4 x 2GB and a couple of 2 x 2GB for sure. I'll have to look at it all tonight.

Back