Would it be possible to think about a new section for "Benchmarking"

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Would it be possible for someone to consider getting a new section for benchmarking? Would love to have a dedicated area for posting and seeing results for programs like Cinebench r23/20/15, Y-Cruncher, 3dmark programs, etc..... Would be a much more organized way of doing this. Would this be possible?
THank you

Would it be possible for someone to consider getting a new section for benchmarking? Would love to have a dedicated area for posting and seeing results for programs like Cinebench r23/20/15, Y-Cruncher, 3dmark programs, etc..... Would be a much more organized way of doing this. Would this be possible?
THank you
Honestly, I do not think those would get the traffic to be useful. However, if you want to start "Official" benchmark threads in the appropriate subs, go for it.

all right then sir.. How did the 12900ks work out for you?

all right then sir.. How did the 12900ks work out for you?
I am using the stock IHS right now. The copper one would not fit in the Thermalright frame. I bought a new frame to modify for it, but have not done so yet. Will let you know how that goes. Otherwise, it is working perfectly. :)

that doesnt mean the feedback section. put it in the chips/gpus section, general hardware or overclocking+cooling maybe...
Yeah, if it is a CPU benchmark, put it in CPU, GPU ect. Let's see how it works out and adjust from there.

I understand y'all! you didnt really think id put that stuff in this section did you!?

Back