Titan xp
Corsair hx1000i

Watercooling
2x Alphacool xt45 rads
6x Gentle Typhoons (for now)
Ek d5 revo with 250mm tube
Ek x299 monoblock
Ek Titan xp water block

Checking out fitment of 250 tube with rads, going to have to take top right fan off to fill loop but looks much better then the 140mm tube.

IMG_3104.JPG

IMG_3105.JPG

Last edited:
being too lazy to start a new thread, I'm near the ned of building the very same MOD1 from Jonsbo, and I notice a serious problem:

How can a ON/OFF button be metal? Practically all the ON/OFF button of anything, from my LCD TV, to AV Receiver, to my blu ray player to PC, the material is always plastic. Because metal conducts electricity, and in the winter, if you carry static electricity, and touches that button, you fry the front USB panel

so isn't the red button metal? if so, how do you deal w/ this?

being too lazy to start a new thread, I'm near the ned of building the very same MOD1 from Jonsbo, and I notice a serious problem:

How can a ON/OFF button be metal? Practically all the ON/OFF button of anything, from my LCD TV, to AV Receiver, to my blu ray player to PC, the material is always plastic. Because metal conducts electricity, and in the winter, if you carry static electricity, and touches that button, you fry the front USB panel

so isn't the red button metal? if so, how do you deal w/ this?
The touchable surface is either isolated, in contact with chassis ground, or wired to ground.

The touchable surface is either isolated, in contact with chassis ground, or wired to ground.

I feel better if Snipes23 hasn't encounter any static electricity issue for the past years. Anyhoo, are you guessing? or you know this from Jonsbo?

That is just standard design for anyone. Of the two Jonsbo cases I have, the switches have an isolated inner button, and the outer ring is grounded.

Both of my Jonsbo cases were purchased as soon as they hit the market. The RM3 houses my 5930k 2011v3 build, and the U1 Plus houses my 7700k 1151 build. (so, quite a few years each)

I'll take the chance, I don't have the choice. I paid $500 for that case. I have carpet in my room, but in the past years, there is no scenario of static electricity, so if there is ioslated inner button, I should be fine

Back