Woot: 3D Printer SainSmart Ender 3 Pro - $180 and Creality CR-10 V2 $390.

compcons

Limp Gawd
Woot! has the E3 Pro at $179.99 today. It's a really good price point if you don't own a 3D printer.

If you need bigger, the CR-10 V2 is a good choice too.

Good find! Also if you are looking at the Ender 5 Pro they have a pre-black Friday deal for $80 off at their site for $302:
https://www.creality3dofficial.com/products/ender-5-pro-3d-printer
That looks like a pretty sweet deal. Never had a 3D printer but the idea has been bouncing around in my head for a few years now.

Are there any environmental concerns with these things? By that I mean air quality impact. I think I'd set it up in a closet off my bedroom, but not if I'd be breathing in fumes all night :ROFLMAO:

No idea since it is my first printer. I have heard that can be pretty audible so if you run a long print and have it in your bedroom you will notice it.

That looks like a pretty sweet deal. Never had a 3D printer but the idea has been bouncing around in my head for a few years now.

Are there any environmental concerns with these things? By that I mean air quality impact. I think I'd set it up in a closet off my bedroom, but not if I'd be breathing in fumes all night :ROFLMAO:
If you're planning to print mostly PLA is fairly safe. But ABS does release a good amount of toxic fumes (styrene) not to mention you need an enclosure for best results, I keep mine in the garage (Prusa mini and Ender 3 pro) but I mostly print PLA, PETG, carbon fiber etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Epos7
like this
Back