Wireless

ng4ever

2[H]4U
Do wireless mice and keyboard get interference from wireless router or anything normally ?

I do not use wireless but curious for family sense they do.

Do wireless mice and keyboard get interference from wireless router or anything normally ?

I do not use wireless but curious for family sense they do.

It depends on the brand and model. The Logitech wireless gaming mice are basically interference proof. You can see videos on youtube with the lab tests they do to ensure that. I don't think any other brands are near that level, but maybe that has changed recently, and it doesn't necessarily mean the other brands aren't good enough in most cases.

It depends on the brand and model. The Logitech wireless gaming mice are basically interference proof. You can see videos on youtube with the lab tests they do to ensure that. I don't think any other brands are near that level, but maybe that has changed recently, and it doesn't necessarily mean the other brands aren't good enough in most cases.

Thank you.

I'm having an issue running a wireless keyboard and wireless trackball side by side by different brands both on 2.4ghz.

Mine did, years and years ago. Logitech MX Revolution. Its because of that I'll never go wireless M/KB again. They've probably fixed it, but I'm still jaded.

I use Logitech wireless mice and keyboards for pretty much every thing. My main PC (The AMD Ryzen in my Sig below I use an MX Master 3 and a wired SteelSeries Apex 350) The Logitech Unifying recievers are rock solid with no interference that I can tell of on the other hand when I use them on Bluetooth I get a lag here and there quite a lot but the unifying ones are rock solid.

Back