Windows 10 data usage

primetime

Supreme [H]ardness
My Motel's wifi was down for a bit so i fired up a hotspot with my phone......To my surprise it ate thru 3GB in less than a hour. (just browsing FB and this site without clicking on any videos)

Whats the deal with the "Node usage"?
Capture.PNG

OK i forgot to change windows to Metered connection before hand but dam my phone is getting data usage warnings already lol

umm node is a "cross platform javascript run-time" so you must have added it for chrome and its streaming or doing something in the background to use that data.

umm node is a "cross platform javascript run-time" so you must have added it for chrome and its streaming or doing something in the background to use that data.
So it doesn't even show up in yours? I need to investigate it further on my end it sounds...hole thing is probably something simple like download manager ext for chrome. And knowing my dumb ass steam did a game update before I noticed it and they hole thing is unrelated

I don't use chrome so no I don't have it. node is specifically for browsers like chrome and firefox. if it was steam it would show as steam usage. this I not a windows issue at all.

Back