Will USB C 3.1 Gen 2 PCIE adapter fit my motherboard ?

Hi, recently I have bought oculus quest 2, with link cable. The problem is, I only have usb 3.1 gen 1 type A slots, and I want to buy an usb c adapter. I really don't know anything about pc building, so here are my specs, and a list of photos of my computer insides (motherboard). Would I be able to fit a card like this ? Isn't the pci-e slot occupied by ssd disk ? If so, what could I do, is the only way buying a new motherboard ? Would I be able, to have enough power from my power supply, to power it ? Thanks
(sorry for bad english )
Specs : CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8- core processor
GPU : AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
Ram : 16 gb ( Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 C15 BK DC - 16GB)
Operating system : Windows 10 x64
Powe supply : thermaltake smart se 630w (power supply)
Motherboard : B450M DS3H
Imgur :
EDIT : Also, someone said that there is a slot on the bottom of my motherboard. I think it's blocked by my gpu. Is it true ? If so, what can I do ?

I want constant oculus link charging, that's why I need usb c. I need to know, if there is a chance that adapter wil fit my motherboard, cause I think all slots are either occupied, or blocked. Thanks again.

It looks like all the slots are blocked by the GPU. I'm not sure there's much you can do then other than buy a new motherboard with more PCIe slots or a different layout of PCIe slots. I don't know much about VR USB requirements, but you might be able to get away with a USB A to C adapter on one of your MB USB ports.

Use a PCIe extension cable. Something like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/391917309240

I use one of these with my backup computer, which still runs 3x GTX680 in SLI. With 3 videocards, none of the other slots are accessible. I use a PCIe ribbon extension cable to connect to the slot underneath the bottom videocard, and that is how I'm able to connect my soundcard.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Use a PCIe extension cable. Something like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/391917309240

I use one of these with my backup computer, which still runs 3x GTX680 in SLI. With 3 videocards, none of the other slots are accessible. I use a PCIe ribbon extension cable to connect to the slot underneath the bottom videocard, and that is how I'm able to connect my soundcard.

Hopefully there's a slot available to mount the card with an adapter in his case.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back