why would they build a floppy disk drive on a Borg Cube?

The case look cavernous, but it seems to have no real water cooling support and only spots for 3 fans.

Ooof, it just looks like someone made Borg Cube and figured out how to cram a pc into it with as little effort as possible.

For the price I would expect an actually good case layout in addition to looking cool.

Reactions: Dan_D
like this
Ooof, it just looks like someone made Borg Cube and figured out how to cram a pc into it with as little effort as possible.

For the price I would expect an actually good case layout in addition to looking cool.

The guts look like they are from the 1990's.

The guts look like they are from the 1990's.
only the floppy drive.

It's got USB 3 on the board, a PCI-E Powered GPU, and more than 10 SATA ports.

IDK Why the floppy is there, it's not even plugged in. (Aesthetics to attract old people who think computers should have them still?)

The case look cavernous, but it seems to have no real water cooling support and only spots for 3 fans.
To me it looks like a 240 rad with smaller endcaps (like the installed 120) would just barely fit under the PSU; and then you'd screw the drive cage to the radiator itself (or just not install it at all).

I'm more concerned it doesn't look like there's any ventilation elsewhere on the case meaning you'd have terrible air flow. Normally I'd assume they've got well concealed openings somewhere else; but this design is skewed way too hard towards Rule of Cool over being functional.

Back