Who's going to Comic-Con International??

dannygreen

n00b
I’m so ready for this huge event! My 3rd in a row, I just got impressed last year and I’m really excited now. Just take a look of the special guest this year, Jason Aaron and Allen Bellman!!!!

As you know, Comic-Con International is a nonprofit educational corporation dedicated to creating awareness of, and appreciation for, comics and related popular artforms, primarily through the presentation of conventions and events that celebrate the historic and ongoing contribution of comics to art and culture.

Can't wait to see all cosplay in there.

Who's going? :D

I've tried getting tickets for my girlfriend and I, but seriously they sell out in minutes online. Maybe it's just me, but no way we're hauling all the way across the country (hotel, airfare, rental car) on the off-chance that we can get some tickets off of a scalper at the venue.

it has been virtually impossible to get tickets for the first time attendee for about the last 5 years. far easier to find someone who will rent you a day on a 4 day pass. Makes me miss working for Rory and Comic Relief (RIP) for those handful of years. help with booth setup and take down and here some spending money and an exhibitor badge. Saw an X-Wing Fly.

Ignoring, the impossibility of getting tickets, and how easy it is to get by Elite Security to get into the main hall, it has spilled soo much into the Gaslamp district now that simply walking around during Con Weekend is impressive.

Back