Which 6800/xt AIB Card Do you want? Poll with pics

What Radeon RX 6800 / xt AIB Brand do you want?

• Asus

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • MSI

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Gigabyte

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • XFX

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Powercolor

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Asrock

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Sapphire

Votes: 29 37.7%

• Total voters
Evga 3090 FTW ultra in stock at new egg..
I was talking more about any of the aib vendors for this AMD thread we are discussing. I'm not so desperate to part with almost 2 grand for similar performance to the $700 level

as if anyone has a choice right now gya ha ha.

Asus Tuf probably seems like best bang for the buck, but having a card vs. not having a card makes any benefit of one vendor to the next nebulous.

It think Asus ROG also has a 3-fan style STRIX air cooler option as well, in between the AIO STRIX pictured and the lower tier TUF version.

For me I'm most interested in Asus and/or Sapphire, but I'm curious to see what the 6900XT brings...

Anyone know if they are going to continue producing the "reference models" i honestly dont want to pay a 200$ aib tax for rgb. Id be happy to use that price gauge on a nice water block and silentish gpu loop setup.

Better act quick, AMD cut the cord on those.
I believe they changed their stance and decided to continue making reference cards for the foreseeable future. Not sure how much longer that is though.

They did. Though they are still very difficult to get.

I've been wanting to get a 6900xt AIB, but so far haven't had any luck. At this point I'm watching the newegg twitter page for re-stock alerts, hoping to get a heads up so I have an actual legit chance.

When they choose to engage in honest consumer practices, then and only then...will I look again.
I will never give them a scalper's ransom for any card.
I'll keep what I have until then.

I wanted the Powercolor but I ended up with a Sapphire Nitro + SE the bling factor is on point if your an RGB fan. It's also a beast of a card and runs pretty damn cool for how much it ways. It's definitely a lot lighter than some of the other cards.

Back