Where can I get a GPU Fan cable Y Splitter?

Rev. Night

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a reference AMD 6700xt that I want to use my custom fan bracket for, which I used perfectly for my 5700xt. The problem is that my 5700xt was an AIB, so I could simply just remove the crappy 92mm fans and attach my fan bracket. For the AMD reference card, the fans are basically attached to the heatsink, and the tear down is not nearly as clean. So I want to use both, i'll have my bracket immediately below the card. This is doable, but I need a Y Cable splitter that can plug into the GPU Fan header and accept 2 GPU fans. They will all be on the same PWM signal, but I will be adjusting that via software, so again that is fine. All I am finding on Amazon and Google is a Y Splitter that takes 2 Case Fans and allows you to plug that into the GPU. That is different that what I want, because there is a size difference between the GPU and Case fan headers.

To review:
NO to this: CRJ 4-Pin PWM GPU Dual Fan Splitter (Female GPU, 2 Male Case Fans)
YES to this: (Female GPU, 2 Male GPU)

thanks yall

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
^^ not bad, but "Estimated between Tue. Oct. 5 and Wed. Oct. 20 "
lol for me its says oct 5 and dec 10, was about to comment that you prob dont want to wait that long. at least now you know what they are called and can shop around a bit.

Are you handy with a soldering iron? This would be pretty simple to make. I’d probably splice in a SATA connector to get the 12v from, if you’re adding extra fans.

Are you handy with a soldering iron? This would be pretty simple to make. I’d probably splice in a SATA connector to get the 12v from, if you’re adding extra fans.
I am not handing with a soldering iron. Shop class was a long time ago

Yeah Fry’s sells one of those…..oh wait, never mind. Sad times…..I used to be able to find anything odd that’s computer related at my local Fry’s in the not so distant past.

Back