What would an EVGA 4090 Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erek

[H]F Junkie
Hypothetically and or theoretically speaking, what would an eVGA GeForce RTX 4090 even look like if it were to release? Just curious

Well, they have made most of their cards look similar recently, at least it wouldnt have red lips on it again though...

like a big 3090, like most of their other cards. pretty easy to imagine...
"sad" lol ok. what else would you expect?!

Hypothetically, the easiest route would be to follow the FTW design and add more copper block/heat pipes and more real estate for the heatsink fins.

Perhaps stick larger (black) 3 noctua fans. Maybe close to 4 slots wide, lol.

1664407478080.png

Last edited:
like a big 3090, like most of their other cards. pretty easy to imagine...
"sad" lol ok. what else would you expect?!
i was disappointed to see the 4090 FE was basically a 3090 FE in appearance.

was just hoping for that "Next-Gen" feel
Hoping that maybe EVGA 40 series Engineering Sample pictures leak
and maybe even eVGA 40 series Engineering Samples in reality leak. that'd be something else as a collectible... unreleased EVGA 40-series
sure some would clamor for them

Is there any major difference between all of the different GPU ODMs? I haven't paid much attention, beyond getting the impression that EVGA was one of the favorites.

Is there any major difference between all of the different GPU ODMs? I haven't paid much attention, beyond getting the impression that EVGA was one of the favorites.
yea big difference in cooler panels

1664412117733.png
1664412128094.png

1664412219561.png

1664412231381.png

I imagine it would be similar to the 3090Ti FTW3, which had a super beefy cooler compared to the 3090 FTW3, possibly a bit bigger?

i just want to know what EVGA would of released. hoping for some engineering samples to leak

why would they make any samples to include mock-up, engineer, alpha's etc when all the talk with Nvidia fell through back in April? No Company will waste man hours and a design for something they will not make.

why would they make any samples to include mock-up, engineer, alpha's etc when all the talk with Nvidia fell through back in April? No Company will waste man hours and a design for something they will not make.
Supposedly only the top top brass knew until virtually the anoicement. Business as usual. Which hints at some negotiating between Nvidia and EVGA. The team designing next gen cards basically didn't know in other words and doing their job to get their 40 series ready. If that is the case, all these extra hours, inhouse software etc. for naught has to be rather disheartening.

I wish they’d made a few of them and made them look ridiculous to just mess with Nvidia and push all their buttons. Then of course ditch the market as they deem so. Glorious mike drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back