What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

All Razer
naga epic mouse
Blackwidow TE Chroma keyboard
Tartarus pro game pad

Attachments

• IMG_8539.jpeg
    IMG_8539.jpeg
    393.6 KB · Views: 1
So I gather changing the power saving setting did not resolve the problem?
No it didn't. The issue with steelseries is unsolvable. Everyone online is still complaining after 6 years. No driver or firmware fixes. Steelseries is dead in the water for me I will NEVER buy another product from them. Shame because skillup constantly is sponsored by steelseries so a ton of people buy it.

No it didn't. The issue with steelseries is unsolvable. Everyone online is still complaining after 6 years. No driver or firmware fixes. Steelseries is dead in the water for me I will NEVER buy another product from them. Shame because skillup constantly is sponsored by steelseries so a ton of people buy it.

My only experience with SteelSeries was also a disappointment, but I hadn't put much weight in it, as I kind of thought of it as an n=1 kind of deal.

Back in 2018 when I was trying to find a replacement for my beloved (but dying) Logitech G500 I ordered a SteelSeries Rival.

It was pretty OK except for one thing. The pointer moved on its own, which I was not exactly a fan of.

Here is an example. No touching of the mouse was involved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i86xRc2zkp0

I wound up returning it because of this issue.

As an aside, I still miss the G500. It was my favorite mouse of all time, seen here in its worn state near end of life:

1712550271030.png

I got some new EPBT Kavala keycaps to add a bit of colour.

Considering they are made of PBT just like the previous set they feel totally different to the touch, they are silky smooth somehow.

Q8_2.jpg

IMG_20240413_182802716_HDR.jpg

Rii 518BT for when I don't feel like taking my mouse and larger KB with my Legion Go. Fits perfectly under the lid. Was expecting a mini USB port due to the product page pictures, came with a USB C port instead.
Cons:
-have to get used to typing on it.
-rubberized coating.......

View attachment 647538
Rii 518BT for when I don't feel like taking my mouse and larger KB with my Legion Go. Fits perfectly under the lid. Was expecting a mini USB port due to the product page pictures, came with a USB C port instead.
Cons:
-have to get used to typing on it.
-rubberized coating.......

I don't know what a Legion Go is, but that looks absolutely atrocious to type on.

I get that it is compact and portable, but if I had to use that, I think I'd probably just type on my phone instead, because thenI don't have to carry anything at all :p

I don't know what a Legion Go is, but that looks absolutely atrocious to type on.

I get that it is compact and portable, but if I had to use that, I think I'd probably just type on my phone instead, because thenI don't have to carry anything at all :p
Oh god, please say you're kiddy about the Go, it's a Windows handheld, it's hard to tell these dark days.
Anyway, it's for games that can't pull up the onscreen KB in games like Genshin Impact on the login screen. It's ok for 15 bucks.

Oh god, please say you're kiddy about the Go, it's a Windows handheld, it's hard to tell these dark days.
Anyway, it's for games that can't pull up the onscreen KB in games like Genshin Impact on the login screen. It's ok for 15 bucks.

Not kidding. I also do not know what Genshin Impact is :p

I hear it's one of the friendlier (in terms of gameplay/unlocking stuff) gacha but I haven't played it and won't touch the genre.

All Razer
naga epic mouse
Blackwidow TE Chroma keyboard
Tartarus pro game pad
Nice. I've been thinking about picking up a newer Naga after confirming I could run the SW offline as needed. I wouldn't mind giving Razer's keypads a try, and always wanted to try the predecessor (Belkin N52), but it's hard to justify as I already have a couple keypads.

I looked it up. Ew. It's chinese F2P spyware.

I wouldn't fuck that with yours, man. :p
I'm assuming you're talking about Genshin? I seen a lot of reviewers play it when testing phones and stuff like ETA Prime, thought I give it a try. Looks like the rumors were from the anti cheat staying active after closing and uninstalling, they since have fixed it.
Anyway, new stuff at Dollar (twenty-five, unless marked) Tree Plus...... COME GET YOUR GAME ON!!!!
The mouse and earbuds weigh less than my Soundcore Liberty 4 NC, box including.....
I'm halfway tempted to test them out, surprised we didn't get any keyboards. Labor costs might've been too much putting in the keys.

Attachments

• 1713184397916641325308299166903.jpg
    1713184397916641325308299166903.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 0
New keyboard build. GMMK 2 96% ANSI (QMK VIA with SignalRGB interrogation) Kailh Box White switches, tape modded PCB, switch and stab pads, Glorious screwin stabs (lubed). I vinyl wrapped the deck, and used a purple gradient keycaps.

Attachments

• 20240415_222212.jpg
    20240415_222212.jpg
    657 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240415_222223.jpg
    20240415_222223.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 0
Back