What is your Go to file manager for Android?

Format _C:

2[H]4U
I got a Google Pixel 6 Pro to replace my Samsung Galaxy S9+ and to put it plainly I miss the Samsung File manager!
I really dislike Google file manager, I don't mind a paid app as long as it less then say $10.
I would actually prefer that as I don't want to deal with pesky ads but I want to be able to try it first before I buy the "premium" paid version.
I want it to integrate with Google Drive as well as OneDrive so I want a trusted app not some one off app developer.

Thanks

I have been using Solid Explorer ever since ES went to crap.
No idea if it has the integrations you need.
It does. It's extremely solid (heh) file explorer and definitely trusted.

Same here. Love Solid Explorer. I link it to both my cloud storage services and local NAS as well and can copy/backup to and from any of those sources with it.

Highly recommend Astro, been using it for years, and integrates with both google and OD as well as Dropbox, Box, Yamtex(?), SMB servers, and FTP servers, all in one

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metago.astro&hl=en_US&gl=US

I have used Astro in the past but Google now says "x This app is not available for any of your devices" Why I'm not sure?

Yes it does I bought the paid ad free version of it!

I use CX File Explorer. It supports Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, SMB, SFTP, etc. I've used it for years and it works great.

I used CX explorer it is a toss up between this and "Solid Explorer"

It does. It's extremely solid (heh) file explorer and definitely trusted.

LoL I Love puns

Thanks all I found what I needed here as I take the Google app* reviews with a grain of salt, so that is why I asked [H]ardForum as I trust users on this forum more!

* = this really grinds my metal (yes I'm old enough to have metal gears! LoL) the shortening of application to app or applications to apps!

Back