What Is This Motherboard?

GreenLED

Limp Gawd
I am working on an appliance device that is using an old motherboard (2009 time frame).

I would like to have some help identifying what motherboard this is so I can learn how to reset its BIOS settings. There is no CMOS battery (or I just haven't located it.
IMG_0600.JPG
Can anyone give me a hand here?

1618439575011.png

^^ theres the batt.
prob have to pull the heatsink off to find an identifier too...
edit: nothing on the side of the pci slot?

Last edited:
I knew I could count on you guys. Thank you. Now, how to disconnect the battery without removing it. I might slip something thin in between the contacts so I don't have to remove the whole heat sink. Any ideas?

is that a clr cmos jumper? you might be able to slip a folded strip of paper on the neg side.

1618441888126.png

Solved! On the right side of the CMOS battery (from the original picture orientation), you can pull the plastic container that holds the battery in the downward direction. That side of the container is separate from the rest of it, so it bends just enough to pull the battery out. Once out, CMOS is clear! Everything is good now.

IMG_0608.jpeg

I'm actually a little impressed at the design. It works very well with tight space constraints. Maybe I shouldn't be so impressed, but I like it.

IMG_0609.JPG

And, success!

I pushed the memory a little too hard, tried setting the "Ultra" profile. Glad I have a fallback now.

Back