What is the Sony Playstation 2 SCPH-10270 K Linux Kit for?

What is the Sony Playstation 2 SCPH-10270 K Linux Kit for because I know it's not for the Sony Playstation 2 SCPH-30000 also known as the original Sony Playstation 2, but I thought it was for the Sony Playstation 2 slim except when I was going to give it to my brother who had a Sony Playstation 2 slim I saw that it still was compatible considering the Sony Playstation 2 SCHP-10270 K Linux kit has an adapter to add the hard drive connector and ethernet connection plug that had no place to connect to his or any Sony Playstation 2 slim apparently from the looks of it. Therefore, is the Sony Playstation 2 SCPH-10279 K Linux Kit only compatible with a Japanese Sony Playstation 2 slim or other type of Sony Playstation 2 other than the original Sony Playstation 2 SCPH-30000 or am I over looking something on my brothers Sony Playstation 2 slim and if I am I had another problem to, which was that I was pressed for time to get back to my residence before I fell asleep or got to tired to drive home so I hopefully wouldn't fall asleep behind the wheel and wreck my car and I didn't have any tools to make it connect to his Sony Playstation 2 Slim if this Sony Playstation 2 SCPH-10270 K Linux Kit could connect to his or any Sony Playstation 2 Slim. Otherwise, which Sony Playstation 2 is it intented for or only meant for?

Back