What do I do to achieve higher hash rate?

I just started mining 3 - T17s. My hash rate is low. Can anyone point me to a YouTube or something where I can learn more. I hav Eno idea what I am doing.

From your other thread, you mentioned that your AC couldn't keep up with all 3. I have tested just running one of them to see if heat is the culpret?

So heat will affect hash rate? I am buying air duct today. I plan to run from outside eve where is coolest and bring straight into the mini room for miners. I think I can run 18 hours per day minimal this way. Ill let you know. Thanks for the reply. I thought my other post went dead so I had to ask the question.

I don't run ASICs but would assume if they begin to overheat that they would throttle similar to PC's.

Reactions: Parja
like this
I just started mining 3 - T17s. My hash rate is low. Can anyone point me to a YouTube or something where I can learn more. I hav Eno idea what I am doing.
https://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020839134-Antminer-T17
If you havn't, the above is a good place to start.

If you have a dust buildup, you need to clean your Antminer, my Z11 can be taken apart and cleaned. If you bought used they are probably dirty. Yes they will slow down if too hot. Should be easy to see that from the control panel using your browser.

I have all my mining equipment off for the time being, just not profitable plus do not know how long this shutdown period will last.

Back