What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Started Callisto Protocol to break in the new GPU.
Running @ 4K Ultra and RT & FSR2 Quality between 45-90fps, avg of 62. The fire tanks the frames in the prison area. Using around 10GB of VRAM.
It varies wildly all over the place for mostly a 3rd person corridor melee'r. (haven't gotten any guns yet)
I'm digging it so far since it puts off a lot of Dead Space vibes and I love me some Dead Space.

Alan Wake 2 finally got out of the stage and onto the street with Wake.
I need to finish that game.. I think I was on the last chapter. Probably a good place to start my gaming this weekend.

I want to get into System Shock remastered too.. I loved the demo and it looks amazing on an OLED. The colors really pop like crazy and the blacks wow. In a completely dark room it's something special visually.

I need to finish that game.. I think I was on the last chapter. Probably a good place to start my gaming this weekend.

I want to get into System Shock remastered too.. I loved the demo and it looks amazing on an OLED. The colors really pop like crazy and the blacks wow. In a completely dark room it's something special visually.
I really liked SS re. Never played the original so had no frame of reference. The only thing that was difficult was the backtracking required, got stuck a few times and had to use a guide to figure out where I needed to go.

For myself I'm going to finish spec ops the line this weekend. Mods were required for this game due to the abysmally low FOV.

So I decided to update my BIOS to get ReBar working, and I know that Callisto Protocol is not supported but holy shit!
My frames are way higher and a lot more consistent, plus my GPU usage is a lot more stable as well, could be something else in the BIOS update but I'm happy with it...for now.

Back