Warm: Asus DirectCU II GTX780 Ti - $480 (-$30 MIR = $450, Free Borderlands)

Viper87227

Fully [H]
I have a pair of these cards and have been very pleased with their performance. I run them in SLI and have not needed to overclock them to get the framerates I need for a 2560x1600 display.

warn?.. This its HOT for a brand new product.... that you can just step up later.. :3.. and still free game =D

warn?.. This its HOT for a brand new product.... that you can just step up later.. :3.. and still free game =D

I was thinking warm because I still think for someone who needs a completely new GPU, a 970 will trade blows with this for $120 less, all on a newer architecture.

Does anyone know if the free game affects step-up value? I know if you purchased a card while their was an active MIR, they deduct that from the value of your trade in GPU. Do they do the same with Nvidia promos?

Last edited:
hahahaha its just funny.. im generally careful while checking card but really that brain fart was just horrible.. anyway i still think its a great deal but after see a 780 for 309$ i think prices will be still falling..

Back