Wallpapers for 21:9 screens - 3440x1440 goodness!

Good thread. My Asus MX299q just got delivered today. Anyone have any more scenery wallpapers?

hnnnnng asian...bunny ears.. higher force takes hold of me hnnnnnngh....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEHKqyaGsQnYmNVUmM5OGdQR1U/view?usp=sharing

[H]ere you go, 107 wallpapers mostly scenery, few anime-is[H]. All hand picked from various websites. All 3+ age rating (no [H]alf naked women (or men)).

Its damn [H]ard to find good quality wallpapers in 21:9 . . .
I wonder how [H]ard it is for the new 5k(lol) mac people to find a good wallpaper xD

Thanks for this. Really some nice wallpapers :). Do you have any Naruto/Bleach Wallpaper?

Its damn [H]ard to find good quality wallpapers in 21:9 . . .
I wonder how [H]ard it is for the new 5k(lol) mac people to find a good wallpaper xD

did you not see the 100 or so wallpapers I put up on the fist page? :'(

What is good image resizer program to make own 3440x1440 wallpapers.

I have tryed few and still looking any ideas?

Subbed like a mofo! My monitor isnt "4k" but 21:9 still, and will gladly love these pics. :D

Thanks everyone!

9iJ9ziu

For resizing / cropping / photo editing use Adobe Photoshop (CC latest version). I have downloaded a lot of high resolution images from Hubble and Spitzer Space Telescopes and cropped them to them 3440x1440 format, resulting in some stunning wallpapers :)

Last edited:
Hi There,

Long time lurker first time poster, so be gentle. :) I really like the wallpapers listed here for 3440x1440 monitors as it's really difficult to find good ones. I was wondering if I could put in a few cheeky requests?

Walking Dead
Lord of the rings/The Hobbit
Guardians of the Galaxy
Scarlett Johansson ;)

Thank you very much.

Long time lurker first time poster, so be gentle. :) I really like the wallpapers listed here for 3440x1440 monitors as it's really difficult to find good ones. I was wondering if I could put in a few cheeky requests?

Walking Dead
Lord of the rings/The Hobbit
Guardians of the Galaxy
Scarlett Johansson ;)

Thank you very much.

are you by chance 12 ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Hordak you're a legend! :D I'm actually 20 but with a mind of a 12 year old if that counts. But to be honest I may be shaming some really smart 12 year old's out there. :)

Thanks for all the wallpapers! Just wondering, where do you get all of them from? Do you manually resize them?

Any more playboy ones? :p

I am about to join the 3440x1440 family and have found many great backgrounds on this thread - Thanks all!

Below are some of mine:

http://imgur.com/a/L8wWJ

**Edit: 3/27/2015 - 6 Images added
** 4/11 - 6 Images added

Last edited:
awesome thread hordak (subbed)....very nice of you to serve us such lovely wallpapers especially when not owning a 3440x1440 screen yourself...they are kinda hard to come by (well not that hard if you can use some advanced google search options)

adding some more (hope I don't add any of those already posted by mistake)

this one I am using from the day I got my samsung 3440x1440 since it sorta matches the color of my table desk and thus feels the most natural to look at (using ergotron mx)
ONmZNRal.jpg

some of the better ones I've found (all are exactly 3440x1440)
i2dRPbSl.jpg

DOlOfNwl.jpg

iZrXvWMl.jpg

OFnYRcSl.jpg

qecDmCtl.jpg

QVyQzYml.jpg

yinZqG1l.jpg

7cbSzTHl.jpg

QZ4xwcTl.jpg

sJcmHSDl.jpg

qelOZV7l.jpg

iERawn9l.jpg

ZEMaZhRl.jpg

gZN2vj9l.jpg

ClYTJRJl.jpg

mVoCEJLl.jpg

QtRCrIBl.jpg

5Im9DP3l.jpg

MrV8j3Zl.jpg

ZMv77bil.jpg

DuRCaGRl.jpg

8PfcV17l.jpg

eFLAiNcl.jpg

BDl4WRwl.jpg

NjVra2yl.jpg

8f2dliKl.jpg

xJeph6zl.jpg

4Ad197Nl.jpg

JFrUfbpl.jpg

XLrjqFil.jpg

zbcbVXJl.jpg

WcLdgv9l.jpg

GsTzPLTl.jpg

xvrL8ydl.jpg

7NFCXxKl.jpg

iNcF7QUl.jpg

MZrwdThl.jpg

this one looks more like Jessica Alba to me....and google agrees with me[/url] ;o]

Yes that is Jessica Alba. But the photo below her was of Monica Belluci. Trust me, Jessica Alba and I go waaaaay back.

thanks m4t3y and parpoint for the photos and keeping this thread alive :cool:

awesome thread hordak (subbed)....very nice of you to serve us such lovely wallpapers especially when not owning a 3440x1440 screen yourself...they are kinda hard to come by (well not that hard if you can use some advanced google search options)

adding some more (hope I don't add any of those already posted by mistake)

this one I am using from the day I got my samsung 3440x1440 since it sorta matches the color of my table desk and thus feels the most natural to look at (using ergotron mx)

some of the better ones I've found (all are exactly 3440x1440)

Love these, thanks for the post, will be using some

Back