Votes: 3 8.3%
  • pututu

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
Here is the second voting thread. Best of luck to ya'll!

In the olden days... way back in 2019...

candidates for DC'er of the Year would post memes, trash talk their fellow team mates, and lots of trash talk aimed at the competitors for this illustrious title.

Or not. It is up to you. But it can earn you some votes.

Part 1 of the DCOTY voting thread

We have a tie.

ugly 4 tie.jpg

I just cause a 4 way!
Whoops, Its not a 4-way anymore ... its a 1-way

1640493052126.png

As a public service announcement, If I win I promise to calm down on the meme game .... well probably not, but maybe?

Happy XMAS ALLL, and to all A GOOD NIGHT!

Here is the second voting thread. Best of luck to ya'll!

In the olden days... way back in 2019...

candidates for DC'er of the Year would post memes, trash talk their fellow team mates, and lots of trash talk aimed at the competitors for this illustrious title.

Or not. It is up to you. But it can earn you some votes.

Part 1 of the DCOTY voting thread

IDK about that, I seem to remember the meme game being a early 2010's thing .... shit does that mean im old now?

1640493188907.png

pututu
1640493224312.png

*Disclaimer, i do not know if pututu actually smells like cheese or not.

I may or may not be one of the person or persons responsible for the tie.

Also, consider this: what if a person is a pentathlon person AND a DCOTM laureate? Double dipping!

Hmmm, haven't been folding for awhile, maybe if I switch my mining rig to F@H sometime next year...

Wait, how is W. Feather getting nominated when I've already mowed over him?!

View attachment 426884
Nice to hear from ya Agent_N. Its been awhile since someone brought a mowing meme out of the closet! I'll be mowing dalenchm0b in about a week at current folding rate. Maybe 'trimming' would be more appropriate? The pace slows down once in top 30 territory.

Nice to hear from ya Agent_N. Its been awhile since someone brought a mowing meme out of the closet! I'll be mowing dalenchm0b in about a week at current folding rate. Maybe 'trimming' would be more appropriate? The pace slows down once in top 30 territory.
It has been awhile but I have been hanging around. I might be able to match Nathan P's PPD numbers with the number of GPUs I have now! I think I was folding on a RX 570 and my 2600X for awhile and advanced up the list a good bit but stopped because I was short on money to pay higher electric and cooling bills. Then I got into crypto mining and now I'm contemplating giving F@H another go next year.

Wait, how is W. Feather getting nominated when I've already mowed over him?!

View attachment 426884
Damn this is a name i have not seen in some time...

One would have to assume that A) F@H means squat (Screw that shit project), and 2) I do anything other than BOINC, and Charlie) I Put all my cores to H [I keep my families team alive , pull my resources back to H for comps].

Yup, this guy gets it

1640917836605.png

Since we are bringing up the "truth" about WFeather, it is worth mentioning that he has over 40 abused, neglected, 'cold' CPU cores in a system he killed years ago and never fixed (aka, shipped to me). He can't win the yearly award until that system is back up and running. Don't believe his alternative facts. Any let's not even talk about the GPUs he was supposed to send me...

Since we are bringing up the "truth" about WFeather, it is worth mentioning that he has over 40 abused, neglected, 'cold' CPU cores in a system he killed years ago and never fixed (aka, shipped to me). He can't win the yearly award until that system is back up and running. Don't believe his alternative facts. Any let's not even talk about the GPUs he was supposed to send me...
GPU?

Reactions: EXT64
like this
Back