Valari Gaming Pillow

Screenshot_2023-05-10-19-02-16-26_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

IMG_20230510_231311307.jpg

The Green one which is the Rare edition is really nice to the touch it's beause it's cotton the Legendary edition seems more durable Suade. I would recommend the Rare edition since it's like 20.00 cheaper. There is a zipper on them which could open up and get wrecked. The first one the purple one had less stuffing than the black one but it's still functional.

Last edited:
I'm thinking you'd find success with your very own Valari Gaming Pillow blog. Maybe start a Tiktok channel as well?

I just know what I like and I love these pillows makes gaming way easier I get a good K/D ration in MW because I'm relaxed while everyone else is playing on 85" screens on couch.

As lazy as I play doesn't matter to me the guys with really high KD are all tensed up.

I'm all for rooting for the little guy and small business but after 3 days the Diablo concept post has 4 reactions and 1 share. One of the reactions is someone's mom or grandma.

Let the ship sail to the sunset.

Just figured out how to do this gotta fold it right in the middle so the clasp can reach took me a few tries the rare pillow has a plastic latch.

You get someone like Shroud or Ninja using one of these they would take off. I wish I owned the Diablo 4 but don't need another good color combo. Mchart complaining about back pain needs one.

You get someone like Shroud or Ninja using one of these they would take off. I wish I owned the Diablo 4 but don't need another good color combo. Mchart complaining about back pain needs one.
No, they wouldn't. Influencers aren't THAT influential :ROFLMAO:.

Yup...still using an old 10+ year old Sears one.

*Edit* God, it's probably nearing 20
I paid $7 for mine on a staples hot deal with coupon stacking. I paid them am extra $5 to assemble it for me :D. It's about 10-12 years old :). Arms are a little wobbly but otherwise it's quite nice still.

I paid $7 for mine on a staples hot deal with coupon stacking. I paid them am extra $5 to assemble it for me :D. It's about 10-12 years old :). Arms are a little wobbly but otherwise it's quite nice still.
Wife has one of those shitty gamer chairs someone got as a gift and it sucks so bad in comparison. I told her she needs to get a real chair now that she does WFH.

Hey Comix, have you convinced Bethesda yet to license a limited edition Starfield Valari Gaming Pillow?

I think I speak for all of us here when I say that if you can pull that off everybody in this forum will buy one just out of support for your dedication to this ridiculous product

Is it a coincidence that he started posting about all sorts of expensive things he was buying around the same time this pillow launched? Maybe he's behind the whole company and becoming a pillow millionaire like that my pillow guy.

he has to be the type of guy that shows up in Target with crocs, a diaper, and a wife beater.

Back