User xDiVolatilX Left Negative Heat out of Spite when no Goods or Services were exchanged

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothman

Supreme [H]ardness
This is the last place I wanted to be but I'm left with no choice. I had an exchange with user xDiVolatilX regarding a new open box combo I have for sale. I got a couple responses over a two day period where he thought the items were used and made an offer. I told him to they were new open box to look at the listing. He then flashed questions at me in an aggressive manner. I'd have been more than willing to answer but was put off by the tone. Things descended into hell from there with him ultimately leaving negative Heatware. A Heatware evaluation can only be left if Goods and Services were exchanged not in retaliation for personal differences. I reported this to the Heatware and the HardForum moderators. I then ask him to delete the post as it was in violation of Heatware policy. His replies were nasty and belligerent. Let me also point out that I'm a long time member with a perfect 301-0-0 record that is until this guy with 0-0-0 Heat chose to defame me.

I can post the entire conversation, stop fabricating nonsense. You had the negative tone with me when I asked questions about the "new opened" board you had for sale. You fabricated more drama about me saying "bro" when I was just being friendly asking about the products. Then you trolled me for saying "dude" which is just rediculous. Then you started to threaten me after I left you negative feedback for your terrible attitude and salesmanship. You didn't like that I asked questions for whatever reason and went from negative to nasty threats about "you've made a serious mistake" and go on about me deleting my review "or I will escalate things further". No I won't delete it, you deserve the negative feedback. I won't be belittled or mocked and especially not threatened by you for asking you a few questions about the products for sale. I have the entire conversation if any mods want me to message them. Otherwise I don't care to discuss this any further. I've kept my cool and mothman has been having a bad day or attitude problem and I don't need to deal with it. I left my review experience and I've moved on. You lost a sale and earned the negative review. Get over it.

That isn't what Heatware is for. Did you buy something from him or not?
I was about to. Then his attitude put me off. He mocked me for saying dude or bro. I'm not going to be made fun of for no reason. Dealing with a seller is a buying experience even if I decided not to buy it. So my negative review is 100% accurate and valid. People should know the negative aspects of a seller also, it's important.

I was about to. Then his attitude put me off. He mocked me for saying dude or bro. I'm not going to be made fun of for no reason. Dealing with a seller is a buying experience even if I decided not to buy it. So my negative review is 100% accurate and valid. People should know the negative aspects of a seller also, it's important.
It doesn't matter, read the Heatware FAQ. If no goods or services were exchanged, you created a fraudulent review. This is regarding deals that were "backed out of" but still applies:

If one party backs out of the deal even after a verbal agreement has been made, NO evaluation can be given to either party. If no goods or money was exchanged, the "deal" is not eligible for evaluation. If you have received an evaluation for a "deal" that did not take place, please contact us.

You are in the wrong here, you should remove your feedback.

It doesn't matter, read the Heatware FAQ. If no goods or services were exchanged, you created a fraudulent review. This is regarding deals that were "backed out of" but still applies:

You are in the wrong here, you should remove your feedback.
The heatware mods can deal with it, let them delete it I don't care. I tried but couldn't delete it since no goods were exchanged. Otherwise, my review is valid for the terrible experience I had dealing with him. It shouldn't have let me share my bad experience with mothman anyway if that is the case. I'm not wasting my time with it. He absolutely deserves the negative feedback for trolling me and threatening me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back