usb c to simultaneous usb c and lightning charging ?

metropole

Limp Gawd
To keep my travel light I like to use my new Ipad charger to charge both my phone and ipad when traveling. The new ipad charger has one USB-C port. Can I get an "splitter" cable to charge both one USB-C device and one lighting device? I was abel to find a regular USB splitter cable but not USB-C...

To keep my travel light I like to use my new Ipad charger to charge both my phone and ipad when traveling. The new ipad charger has one USB-C port. Can I get an "splitter" cable to charge both one USB-C device and one lighting device? I was abel to find a regular USB splitter cable but not USB-C...
youll need to check the brick output is min 2.4a and then something like this hydra cable should do. cable should be 3a+.
https://www.amazon.com/Charging-You...ords=usb-c+hydra+cable&qid=1633796247&sr=8-46

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
thanks. I believe the supplied apple charger is 20W. If I charge only one device will it be charged 20W?

I used a splitter cable (with USB A) before with an anker cahrger and it slowed down charging.

thanks. I believe the supplied apple charger is 20W. If I charge only one device will it be charged 20W?

I used a splitter cable (with USB A) before with an anker cahrger and it slowed down charging.
yes
yes it will slow down as its splitting the charge.

Why not get one of those mini GaN charger with 2 usb c output? I have a 65w and it is very small.

That seems a better approach. Things things got small. FOudn this one: RavPower RP-PC133
Only challange is finding them to buy (many "best" from reviews are not available)

RavPower is good stuff. I actually have their 90w (rp-cpcn001, thought it was 65w since it is so small).

Back