upgrading my cpu to a i5 9600k

Hematite

n00b
So, I have a Titan V gpu and I'm planning to upgrade my cpu to a i5 9600k would that work well with my Titan V also how much can I overclock a cpu with a
H310M PRO-VDH Plus MB it doesn't say anywhere so I'm just curious

what's your current CPU? and you can't overclock with that motherboard as doesn't support any kind of overclocking..

Why do you want to bundle a GPU that sells for 1700 dollars on ebay with some cheap crap like that ? You could sell the Titan and buy a prebuilt with an RTX 3070 or 3080 for that much money.

Last edited:
what's your current CPU? and you can't overclock with that motherboard as doesn't support any kind of overclocking.
Thanks for answering the mb question and lets just say my cpu is outdated and needs to be upgraded to keep up with current game titles (i5 6500)

Why do you want to bundle a GPU that sells for 1700 dollars on ebay with some cheap crap like that ? You could sell the Titan and buy a prebuilt with an RTX 3070 or 3080 for that much money.
I actually snagged it for a good 500 dollars a month after release from bidding :) and no. I won't sell it because I need some of the gpu horsepower for high school classes lol for like pc class like blender stuff

Back